-
Nvidia on Knoppix 3.2
Hi, I have installed knoppix 3.2 and I want to install NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run and I don't know how to use IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH
i tried with --nvidia-settings-prefix=[IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH] but i didn't
compile it. If somebody knows how to compile it some way I would be grateful on his/her help.
THANKS !
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: Nvidia on Knoppix 3.2

Originally Posted by
rdpetar
Hi, I have installed knoppix 3.2 and I want to install NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run and I don't know how to use IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH
i tried with --nvidia-settings-prefix=[IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH] but i didn't
compile it. If somebody knows how to compile it some way I would be grateful on his/her help.
THANKS !
try
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
-
Senior Member
registered user
In addition to the sugestion above you can just use export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before you compile in place of the cc mismatch to have the compiler used that actually compiled the kernel.
-
Thanks, "export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA ...." was installed
and workes fine now.
Similar Threads
-
By FineWolf in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 03:10 PM
-
By Jorgon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 04:45 PM
-
By sandman in forum Ideas
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 05:59 PM
-
By raduen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 06:05 PM
-
By code_pupil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2003, 07:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

IBM 57CE 00MA081 12Gb Pcie3, Quad Port 6/gbs Cache Raid SAS Adapter FRU# 00MA079
$175.14

Cisco UCSB-MRAID12G FlexStorage 12G SAS Raid Controller
$23.99

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$202.46