tryOriginally Posted by rdpetar
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
Hi, I have installed knoppix 3.2 and I want to install NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run and I don't know how to use IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH
i tried with --nvidia-settings-prefix=[IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH] but i didn't
compile it. If somebody knows how to compile it some way I would be grateful on his/her help.
THANKS !
tryOriginally Posted by rdpetar
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
In addition to the sugestion above you can just use export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before you compile in place of the cc mismatch to have the compiler used that actually compiled the kernel.
Thanks, "export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA ...." was installed
and workes fine now.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D CPU W/ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Motherboard
$525.00
Intel Core i7-10700K 8-Core 3.80GHz LGA1200 CPU SRH72 i7-10700K
$75.00
MacBook Air 13" Apple M1 8-core - 8-core GPU • 512 GB • RAM 8GB Very Good Cond
$450.00
Intel Core i9-11900K 3.5GHz 8-Core 16-Thread LGA1200 Desktop CPU Processor(3536)
$249.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub 500 10V50000US All-in-One i5 8GB 128GB Win10 NEW SEALED
$259.00
WHOOP TAB-8US2 8" Quad Core, 4G, 32 GB SSD, 3 GB RAM, Tablet PC W/Cover Bundle
$59.95