tryOriginally Posted by rdpetar
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
Hi, I have installed knoppix 3.2 and I want to install NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run and I don't know how to use IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH
i tried with --nvidia-settings-prefix=[IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH] but i didn't
compile it. If somebody knows how to compile it some way I would be grateful on his/her help.
THANKS !
tryOriginally Posted by rdpetar
export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run
In addition to the sugestion above you can just use export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 before you compile in place of the cc mismatch to have the compiler used that actually compiled the kernel.
Thanks, "export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1; ./NVIDIA ...." was installed
and workes fine now.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
YEASTAR MODEL TA2400 NEOGATE VOIP ANALOG FXS GATEWAY WITH 24 CHANNEL PHONE/FAX
$250.00
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
6 LOT - Cisco 7925G Wireless IP Phone Wi-Fi VOIP CP-7925G-A-K9 with Battery
$69.98
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99