-
Unable to read mounted drive
I recently installed Knoppix to my hard drive and was wanting to access one of my Windows disks. Everything mounts properly but I cannot read any information from it using my default user (squeegy). I thought I might need to add squeegy to the disk group, but that did not work either. I have tried to chown squeegy:squeegy /mnt/hdb1 but it still remains root:root
I am sure this is something fairly simple, I just can't find anything when I search for it.
Thanks
Michael
Similar Threads
-
By scramble in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 05:46 PM
-
By knopppixnewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By jay_kpx in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By furryfren in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:12 PM
-
By Bazy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

x6 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 17000 ECC Memory HMA41GR7AFR4N-TF
$170.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 6 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1799.99

Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$99.99

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50