-
Unable to read mounted drive
I recently installed Knoppix to my hard drive and was wanting to access one of my Windows disks. Everything mounts properly but I cannot read any information from it using my default user (squeegy). I thought I might need to add squeegy to the disk group, but that did not work either. I have tried to chown squeegy:squeegy /mnt/hdb1 but it still remains root:root
I am sure this is something fairly simple, I just can't find anything when I search for it.
Thanks
Michael
Similar Threads
-
By scramble in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 05:46 PM
-
By knopppixnewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By jay_kpx in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By furryfren in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:12 PM
-
By Bazy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00