-
Unable to read mounted drive
I recently installed Knoppix to my hard drive and was wanting to access one of my Windows disks. Everything mounts properly but I cannot read any information from it using my default user (squeegy). I thought I might need to add squeegy to the disk group, but that did not work either. I have tried to chown squeegy:squeegy /mnt/hdb1 but it still remains root:root
I am sure this is something fairly simple, I just can't find anything when I search for it.
Thanks
Michael
Similar Threads
-
By scramble in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 05:46 PM
-
By knopppixnewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By jay_kpx in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By furryfren in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:12 PM
-
By Bazy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00