-

Originally Posted by
aay
On second thought, maybe you are running the cd version but you have configured the "upload" directory to be a directory which is on your hard drive. This should work. Just make sure you have enabled write permissions to the hard drive where this directory is.
I am running the CD version. I mounted a "D" drive (FAT32) in Knoppix as read-write.
I should also add that I have no problems transferring smaller files from Windows 98 to Knoppix. In Win98 I just drag and drop between Explorer File Manager. .
Similar Threads
-
By charliet in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:50 PM
-
By true1ever in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By npyang in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 04:43 AM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 04:17 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Ideas
Replies: 14
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 10:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Crucial 16GBx2 (32gb kit) DDR4 3200 MHz CL22 RAM Module (CT16G4DFRA32A) Pulled
$129.00