I don't have a credit card so don't waste time trying to get me to order
online...I just want to purchase Knoppix 3.3 somewhere if the San Francisco
Bay area. Can anyone tell me where I can go in person and purchase a copy
on cd? Or dvd?![]()
![]()
![]()
I don't have a credit card so don't waste time trying to get me to order
online...I just want to purchase Knoppix 3.3 somewhere if the San Francisco
Bay area. Can anyone tell me where I can go in person and purchase a copy
on cd? Or dvd?![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm sure many retailers will accept money order. Why don't you contact your local linux users group. A list is here (http://www.linuxmovies.org/san.francisco.html)
I'm sure most people would provide you with a copy of Knoppix on a $0.25 CD-R for free. I would, but I don't live in San Francisco.
I can make FREE CD copies(of Debian and Knoppix) for anyone living in the bayarea .
You can send me an email at bhaveshmital at yahoo dot com and then you can come by my apartment in Sunnyvale and pick it up.

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99