Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: where to buy knoppix cd offline in San Francisco, USA

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3

    where to buy knoppix cd offline in San Francisco, USA

    I don't have a credit card so don't waste time trying to get me to order

    online...I just want to purchase Knoppix 3.3 somewhere if the San Francisco

    Bay area. Can anyone tell me where I can go in person and purchase a copy

    on cd? Or dvd?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    130
    I'm sure many retailers will accept money order. Why don't you contact your local linux users group. A list is here (http://www.linuxmovies.org/san.francisco.html)

    I'm sure most people would provide you with a copy of Knoppix on a $0.25 CD-R for free. I would, but I don't live in San Francisco.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Posts
    118
    I can make FREE CD copies(of Debian and Knoppix) for anyone living in the bayarea .
    You can send me an email at bhaveshmital at yahoo dot com and then you can come by my apartment in Sunnyvale and pick it up.

Similar Threads

  1. Uing NG Klik client and .cmg offline
    By pau1knopp in forum Klik
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:35 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 01:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD picture

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD

$239.99



Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i picture

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i

$228.00



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US picture

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US

$125.98



MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.26



G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only picture

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only

$200.00



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00