Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: where to buy knoppix cd offline in San Francisco, USA

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3

    where to buy knoppix cd offline in San Francisco, USA

    I don't have a credit card so don't waste time trying to get me to order

    online...I just want to purchase Knoppix 3.3 somewhere if the San Francisco

    Bay area. Can anyone tell me where I can go in person and purchase a copy

    on cd? Or dvd?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    130
    I'm sure many retailers will accept money order. Why don't you contact your local linux users group. A list is here (http://www.linuxmovies.org/san.francisco.html)

    I'm sure most people would provide you with a copy of Knoppix on a $0.25 CD-R for free. I would, but I don't live in San Francisco.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Posts
    118
    I can make FREE CD copies(of Debian and Knoppix) for anyone living in the bayarea .
    You can send me an email at bhaveshmital at yahoo dot com and then you can come by my apartment in Sunnyvale and pick it up.

Similar Threads

  1. Uing NG Klik client and .cmg offline
    By pau1knopp in forum Klik
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:35 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 01:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$288.00



pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$184.99



SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED picture

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED

$999.99



OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC picture

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC

$175.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance

$155.75



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$229.99



Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J picture

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J

$40.00



OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe picture

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe

$284.99



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00