I don't have a credit card so don't waste time trying to get me to order
online...I just want to purchase Knoppix 3.3 somewhere if the San Francisco
Bay area. Can anyone tell me where I can go in person and purchase a copy
on cd? Or dvd?![]()
![]()
![]()
I don't have a credit card so don't waste time trying to get me to order
online...I just want to purchase Knoppix 3.3 somewhere if the San Francisco
Bay area. Can anyone tell me where I can go in person and purchase a copy
on cd? Or dvd?![]()
![]()
![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Digital Movie Poster ( USB-flash drive)
$100.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99