-
Junior Member
registered user
As always I'm extremely thankful for your help.
I went 0 for 3 on the last run however.
What/Where is the Debian LOL?
I tried the cdrom code and now it gives the same Imput/output message but now it adds, "you must specify the filesystem type."
I tried the /pendrive tricks with no positive outcome. As long as I can access it now, I think that I'll live with this problem until I can get better aquainted with Linux.
Again, thanks for all your help. How did you get to learn so much of this system? was it books or doing what I'm doing. Can you suggest a good windows to linux book? Thanks. B
Similar Threads
-
By Phishman in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 11:01 AM
-
By swishsticks in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 06:08 PM
-
By liquid134 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By gizmo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By Preacher_mg in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00

Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

Vtg Atari 800 Complete Computer System Lot Games Controllers Disk Drive Recorder
$499.99

Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Vintage 1980’s Atari CX77 Touch Tablet UNTESTED READ
$25.00