-
Junior Member
registered user
one more thing
a little more info:
when I click on the icon on the desktop, it opens file:/pendrive but nothing is shown
when I'm in the konsole, I type
cd /pendrive
ls
and I can see the contents of my thumbdrive in the konsole. The contents are linux programs I want to install to my new system.
Where is the communication issue?
Thanks for all your help already
B
Similar Threads
-
By Phishman in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 11:01 AM
-
By swishsticks in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 06:08 PM
-
By liquid134 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By gizmo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By Preacher_mg in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

AddOn Juniper Networks QDD- 400G-DAC-1M Compatible TAA Compliant 400GBase-CU
$900.99

Juniper Networks QFX5100-48T-AFI 48-Port 10GbE Network Switch 6x QFP+ 2x PSU 🚚
$600.00

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99