I think you meanIf I
boot: noscsi it returns :
But how turning off scsi will help read a SCSI cdrom I'm not clear :-)Code:boot: knoppix noscsi
I try to boot from a scsi dvd/cd-rom. But bios won't detect that scsi device. So I made a bootflop with the Knoppix cd. I get the boot: prompt. But then...
If I
boot: <enter> it returns :
Loading: vmlinuz...
Booting failed. Please change disk and presse key to continue.
If I
boot: noscsi it returns :
Loading: vmlinuz...
Could not find kernel image: noscsi
So is there any suggestions on how this scsi dvd/cd-rom getting to work properly?
Thanks.
I think you meanIf I
boot: noscsi it returns :
But how turning off scsi will help read a SCSI cdrom I'm not clear :-)Code:boot: knoppix noscsi

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00