I think you meanIf I
boot: noscsi it returns :
But how turning off scsi will help read a SCSI cdrom I'm not clear :-)Code:boot: knoppix noscsi
I try to boot from a scsi dvd/cd-rom. But bios won't detect that scsi device. So I made a bootflop with the Knoppix cd. I get the boot: prompt. But then...
If I
boot: <enter> it returns :
Loading: vmlinuz...
Booting failed. Please change disk and presse key to continue.
If I
boot: noscsi it returns :
Loading: vmlinuz...
Could not find kernel image: noscsi
So is there any suggestions on how this scsi dvd/cd-rom getting to work properly?
Thanks.
I think you meanIf I
boot: noscsi it returns :
But how turning off scsi will help read a SCSI cdrom I'm not clear :-)Code:boot: knoppix noscsi

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99