-
SCSI cd-rom ==> Could not find kernel image: noscsi
I try to boot from a scsi dvd/cd-rom. But bios won't detect that scsi device. So I made a bootflop with the Knoppix cd. I get the boot: prompt. But then...
If I
boot: <enter> it returns :
Loading: vmlinuz...
Booting failed. Please change disk and presse key to continue.
If I
boot: noscsi it returns :
Loading: vmlinuz...
Could not find kernel image: noscsi
So is there any suggestions on how this scsi dvd/cd-rom getting to work properly?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By dakota in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 12:01 AM
-
By ozone in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 03:15 PM
-
By aykuty in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 07:16 AM
-
By linuxrob in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72