-
dpkg -i problem
Hi All,
I am a newbie and I need your assistance. I have a LT winmodem and I have found the .deb driver at linmodem.org. Buyt when i was in root and did a dpkg -i ltmodem...deb, i got this in return: file is read only. What have i done wrong? I really want to make my winmodem work. Thanks in advcance!
Similar Threads
-
By Nitromethane1261 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 11:37 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 08:37 PM
-
By none1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 11:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00