Hi All,
I am a newbie and I need your assistance. I have a LT winmodem and I have found the .deb driver at linmodem.org. Buyt when i was in root and did a dpkg -i ltmodem...deb, i got this in return: file is read only. What have i done wrong? I really want to make my winmodem work. Thanks in advcance!![]()

KNOPPIX Linux OS 64-Bit Bootable Software ~ Rescue, testing, No install needed
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$7.00
$8.00