/usr/sbin/knoppix-installer
I can only find knx-hdinstall on the cd, where is knoppix-installer ?
Thx for your help .
/usr/sbin/knoppix-installer
That doesn't work for me. Nothing happens.. I'm running it from Konquerer, and I tried logging in as root but when I logout it like.. restarts. Any suggestions?
When running from the CD you would open a console window and sudo knoppix-installer and then follow the instructions to install to the HD. If this does not work could you post back with a few more details eg. steps taken, what you typed in, it helps us to help you to have as many details as possible.Originally Posted by restin256
After KDE fully loads press Ctrl+Alt+F1 and then type what Stephen says above.Originally Posted by restin256
I tried that, and I'm pretty sure I did the setup right (selecting a hard drive with mandrake 9.2 already installed, and attempting both Debian and Knoppix installation methoods) but when it went to the install thing it stopped and showed a bunch of text on the screen, basically what looked like a memory dump of the progress of the installation. Any reason this could be happenning?

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 Server 2.10Ghz 32-Core 64GB RAM Startup
$763.95
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99