I just bought a new usb printer( HO photosmart 7655) and installed it under windows.
When i run knoppix 3.2 from CD the printer is recogniced and installed correctly,
but when I start knoppix from HD and run KDEs printerwizard , the printer is not seen and can't be installed.
When I ran usbview the printer is seen correctly.
I saved printerconfig from when I ran knoppix from CD, how can I use this to
install printer on hd?
How do I find out at which device the printer is located?
I tried also with CUPS (localhost:631) to install printer ,but no luck either,(/dev/usb/lp0 no such device)
Can anybody give some advice.
thanks

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM
$70.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
128GB (4x32GB) SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM PC4-17000 2Rx4
$950.00
Lot of 42 - 8GB PC4-2400T,2666V,3200AA Ram/Memory Modules Mixed lot,336GB Total
$1300.00
NEW Lenovo Samsung 64GB LPDDR5X 8533 MHz LPCAMM2 Memory,For ThinkPad P1 Gen7,8,9
$1349.00
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00