-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix with 2.6.0-test11, Initial success!
Hey Knoppix hackers, I've resumed hacking away at my knoppix mod and have successfully booted the 2.6.0-test11 kernel. No, I didn't port cloop, I used squashfs instead.
My knoppix system is going to need some more tweaking for the differences between 2.4 and 2.6, but the hard part (booting) is rapidly stabalizing. I'll post more details and maybe a mini howto when I get things past the alpha stage. I've done a lot of kludging with the busybox ash shell and the initial ramdisk to get things booting, so a lot of that will either need to get cleaned up or documented before it's useful to anyone else.
Similar Threads
-
By mabhatter in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By mlap in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 35
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 09:21 AM
-
By MaldiGola in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
-
By DeadMonitor in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 05:41 AM
-
By dvessey in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00