Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: help with Plugscript

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2

    help with Plugscript

    Hello,
    I would like to remaster Knoppix and add a perl programm which needs Perl-TK and libwww-perl to run. I guess I have to use the "add small programms" script ? Do I only have to put the three programs in the "bin" directory and run "mmkcdrom" ? What else should I do ?
    Thank you for your help.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    16
    I just found your post - did you get the tk library compile and be added to knoppix? I also would like to add the tk perl library to knoppix (I'm running Live CD tho)

Similar Threads

  1. Plugscript has full IDE-RAID support for KNOPPIX 3.1 and 3.2
    By holzhey in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:59 AM
  2. Plugscript, the KNOPPIX tweaking suite: new version!!!
    By holzhey in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:54 AM
  3. Plugscript:a new and easy modular config. system f.KNOPPIX
    By holzhey in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive picture

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive

$89.99



2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive picture

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive

$59.99



Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4 picture

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4

$7.99



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$391.59



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit USB Flash Drive picture

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit USB Flash Drive

$25.99



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4 picture

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4

$7.99



Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4 picture

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4

$7.99