-
Installed an old 3Com NIC, Knoppix works fine now. Overclockix was just screwy.
Anywho still got a problem though.
I can't access my windows network. In konqbrowser it says I need to load lisa daemon, when I load it it says the port is already in use, so I figure it's running. But I load it and tell it to use a different port anyway and it still doesn't work. I try LinNeighborhood, I get some what further in that I can see the other machines, but I can't see their shares.
Could anyone shine some light on this for me?
2 of the Windows machines are XP pro, and one is Win2k.
Similar Threads
-
By ceviz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:24 AM
-
By hitokiri007 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 07:56 AM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By KH in forum The Lounge
Replies: 31
Last Post: 05-25-2003, 08:26 AM
-
By dichiam120 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99