-
Junior Member
registered user
Help writing a new boot sector
Hi, Im new in using Linux and knoppix. I have knoppix 3.2 installed on a 4 gig hd and have a 30 gig partioned to 2 15 gig hd's. One partion has windows 2000 pro and the other has xp pro. I had knoppix showing up when I would start my computer and i had to reload windows xp due to a problem that I had and it wipped out the scree that would let me start knoppix. Is there a way to set up that screen again so I can boot from all of the os's without reinstalling any of them. If so can someone give me step by step instructions because like i said earlyier I am new with linux so I don't know much about it. Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By alex52 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 11:39 AM
-
By NEOMinds in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 02:52 AM
-
By djordie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 10:52 PM
-
By conor in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 07:41 PM
-
By Andy© in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOSâ
$49.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite Laptop T1910CS With Adapter, Mouse, Manual-Parts Only
$150.00

Mixed Lot Of Vintage Software And Drivers - Install Discs - CDs - 94 Pieces
$85.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage HP Pavilion PC Case
$99.99

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59