Yes I would like to Know to. I got Knoppix CD to boot up.
Now I suppose I will need to go through a lot of info in the manuals to understand. I'm just not that patient. Oh! well.
Yes I would like to Know to. I got Knoppix CD to boot up.
Now I suppose I will need to go through a lot of info in the manuals to understand. I'm just not that patient. Oh! well.

NWT Vintage TUMI Safecase Deluxe Adjustable Computer Brief Bag 2632 w/ Sleeve
$449.50
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Bering OptiPac 3315 OPT 401 205 HP / IBM Vintage Storage PC Computer 1983 3.5”
$100.00
AU SELLER VINTAGE SOUND CARD RME DIGI 96/8 PRO "A" GRADE EXAMPLE -TESTED
$390.48
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage 1977 Cromemco 16KPR (16 KPR) S-100 Computer Board
$199.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99