Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()
Hi,
I add XFCE ( www.xfce.org ) in my project and XFCE is running in the boot from the CD, but the XFCE's menu isn't charging
menu's files isn't copied in the boot
I don't know what folder is copied to /home/knoppix in the boot from the CD...
anybody know what folder is copied to the /home/knoppix on the boot from the CD?
Thanks for help,
Lame Duck
This Message in Portuguese Language:
Olá,
Eu coloquei o XFCE ( www.xfce.org ) em meu projeto e o XFCE está rodando no boot, mas o menu do XFCE não carregando
Eu não sei qual pasta é copiada para /home/knoppix no BOOT..
Alguém sabe qual pasta é copiada para /home knoppix no BOOT?
Obrigado pela ajuda,
Lame Duck
Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25� Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49