Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()
Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()

Vintage Apple Computer Macintosh Rainbow Logo Decal Stickers – 4 Sheets of 4
$99.99
⌨� Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard II (Model M3501) ~ Mechanical Keyboard
$59.99
Vintage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Enamel Lapel Pin Macintosh Mac Retro Tech
$19.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Lime Green iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$59.99
Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00