-
Actually, I grabbed the newest version off the website. I figured out the knoppix lang=en command (guess that's what the little German "f2" thing is at boot), but I can't find the = sign. I'm not in the habit of carrying around a German keyboard or chart thereof, and if you wouldn't mind telling me where on a US standard keyboard is the German = key, I'd be much obliged.
Similar Threads
-
By jyu613 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 12:46 PM
-
By xzeon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 03:54 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
-
By bilderberger in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 11:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R750 2x Xeon Gold 6326 96GB 12x1.92TB SSD H755 Win 2022
$4999.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00