-
Junior Member
registered user
There's nevertheless way too much German in there, even when English is selected. I've recently discovered the cheat codes, which wouldn't work for me at all for a long time (some error I've forgotten to write down) but it seems to work occasionally now. I boot with lang=gb and I've set KDE to UK settings (although there's a bug in the KDE procedure to do this - if you set it so that you're in the UK and suchlike, it still sets the paper size and units incorrectly - it should be A4 and Metric) but whenever Mozilla goes to a Debian website, Debian is entirely German and that's the end of it. I'm sure I've seen an English version of Debian's sites before, elsewhere.
Similar Threads
-
By jyu613 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 12:46 PM
-
By xzeon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 03:54 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
-
By bilderberger in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 11:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco Catalyst C9800-L-F-K9 9800-L Wireless LAN Controller w/ AC Adapter
$1596.60

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00