I'm a complete newbie with Linux, and I'd like to know if there is a way to make Knoppix detect a network card, and after that how to set up a intranet network which is mostly based on other OS.
Please help me.
![]()
Thanks,
Nextus.
I'm a complete newbie with Linux, and I'd like to know if there is a way to make Knoppix detect a network card, and after that how to set up a intranet network which is mostly based on other OS.
Please help me.
![]()
Thanks,
Nextus.
Have you tried netcardconfig? What NIC are you using? You can use Samba to share files with windows.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client Pentium J5005 8GB RAM 128GB SSD w/Power Win 10 LTSC
$62.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Micron and SK hynix RAM 56GB (4x8GB) (2x4GB) see description
$135.00