Hi,
I have trouble with knoppix sometime not unmounting my ext2fs filesystem on my vfat partition. As a work around, I booting without specifying any home, copying all the file on the previous ext2fs to a new logical xfs partition and rebooting. When I reboot, I got a error telling me that the home directory isn't readable. But if CTRL-ALT-F2, to a root a session, and touch or write a test file, it works.
Anybody running a similar config?

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59