Hi,
I have trouble with knoppix sometime not unmounting my ext2fs filesystem on my vfat partition. As a work around, I booting without specifying any home, copying all the file on the previous ext2fs to a new logical xfs partition and rebooting. When I reboot, I got a error telling me that the home directory isn't readable. But if CTRL-ALT-F2, to a root a session, and touch or write a test file, it works.
Anybody running a similar config?

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99