Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()
Hi,
I add XFCE ( www.xfce.org ) in my project and XFCE is running in the boot from the CD, but the XFCE's menu isn't charging
menu's files isn't copied in the boot
I don't know what folder is copied to /home/knoppix in the boot from the CD...
anybody know what folder is copied to the /home/knoppix on the boot from the CD?
Thanks for help,
Lame Duck
This Message in Portuguese Language:
Olá,
Eu coloquei o XFCE ( www.xfce.org ) em meu projeto e o XFCE está rodando no boot, mas o menu do XFCE não carregando
Eu não sei qual pasta é copiada para /home/knoppix no BOOT..
Alguém sabe qual pasta é copiada para /home knoppix no BOOT?
Obrigado pela ajuda,
Lame Duck
Hi,
I found the problem
I edit the file /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
Message in Portuguese ( Brazilian ) Language:
Olá,
eu encontrei o problema
editei o arquivo /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession![]()

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
LINKSYS SPA3102 VOICE GATEWAY VOIP ADAPTER WITH BUILT-IN ROUTER W ADAPTER CABLE
$32.20