-
KDE problems
Hello.
I am trying to create a version of knoppix cd that contains my program. Everything works (mostly) with the exception of kde. Whenever I boot from the new cd it says that there is not enough memory for kde or configuration settings are wrong.
I never touched those config settings and that computer has a gig of ram (plus 2 gig swap file).
Can someone please tell me what's the best way to debug the problem. Other than a small window saying there is not enough memory, I have no other information.
I did remove openoffice (apt-get remove) in order to have enough room for my program. Could that have done something to kde?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Grzegorz
Similar Threads
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By lesshaste in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$81.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS Motherboard PRIME B250M-C Intel G4560+ LGA 1151 DDR4 mATX + Fan +I/O Shield
$49.95

GIGABYTE H310M S2P Motherboard
$55.99

MSI B460M PRO-VDH WIFI LGA1200 Micro ATX Motherboard
$94.99