-
US Robotics external modem trouble
I've just done a HD install of 3.3 (11/19/03). It's on hdb2, a Maxtor 40 Gb 7200 rpm hard drive; on hda1 I have an install of Libranet 2.8.1 I use a US Robotics 56k Sportster external modem to connect, and it works perfectly in Libranet. However, when I set it up using pppconfig in my Knoppix install, it dials out, and by the appearence of the LED's it connects, but when I ping my ISP, I get a message (paraphrase) "5 packets sent, 0 packets recieved". I used pppconfig in Libranet and it set up with no problem; the configuration looks the same. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By rpeck in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 06:19 PM
-
By crhoff in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 09:00 PM
-
By tb75252 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 01:20 AM
-
By Evan38888 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 04:15 AM
-
By jamesgf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco Catalyst C9300-48U-E 48-Port UPOE Network Switch
$650.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00