It's like that on the version of Gaim that comes with the Knoppix demo CD too. The only answer is to install the latest Gaim, which does work.
I try to use EveryBuddy to connect to Yahoo Messenger, but I cannot login.
It gives me an error saying that the id or pass are wrong, but they are not. I tried too many times already
Anybody has experience with EveryBuddy ?? What do I have to do to be able to use my Yahoo Messenger id ??
Thanks
It's like that on the version of Gaim that comes with the Knoppix demo CD too. The only answer is to install the latest Gaim, which does work.
Do you know if there are plans to include the new versions in the next Knoppix ??
I run it from the CD, and I basically would prefer not to have to install anything in the HD ....
Thanks again.

Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99
SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Micron 8GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM RAM (MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2
$30.00