Is XF86Config-4 the same on hdd as it was from cd?
OK, now my whole lab at school is knoppix-installed as debian, but I can only get 800x600 res when I used to get 1024x768 from the liveCD with the boot string (cheat code): knoppix vga=normal screen=1024x768 xvrefresh=60. How do I fix the resolution.
TIA,
Is XF86Config-4 the same on hdd as it was from cd?
I tried that old trick. After the hdinstall, reboot liveCD with correct cheat codes and just copy XF86Config-4 from /etc/X11/ to /mnt/hda7/etc/X11. However this only worked for me when I knoppix-installed as knoppix, not as debian. If I do this on a debian box I get tons of X errors and no GUI....
"Which is worse no GUI or lowres GUI?", that is the question!
Regards,

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75