Is XF86Config-4 the same on hdd as it was from cd?
OK, now my whole lab at school is knoppix-installed as debian, but I can only get 800x600 res when I used to get 1024x768 from the liveCD with the boot string (cheat code): knoppix vga=normal screen=1024x768 xvrefresh=60. How do I fix the resolution.
TIA,
Is XF86Config-4 the same on hdd as it was from cd?
I tried that old trick. After the hdinstall, reboot liveCD with correct cheat codes and just copy XF86Config-4 from /etc/X11/ to /mnt/hda7/etc/X11. However this only worked for me when I knoppix-installed as knoppix, not as debian. If I do this on a debian box I get tons of X errors and no GUI....
"Which is worse no GUI or lowres GUI?", that is the question!
Regards,

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T307U 8.4" Tablet (Gray 32GB) T-Mobile CRACKED
$31.38
Samsung 4 X 4GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA SO-DIMM Laptop Memory M471A5244CB0-CWE
$80.00