-
also am learning how to network from live knoppix 3.3
I am also looking to use the live knoppix to connect to my lan. I have a windows 2003 server, and would love to use the live knoppix as a client boot disk.
It states that "lisa" (Linux Internet Server Administration) is not running because with the live knoppix you don't get root access. which you need to get it started.
So- how do I start lisa with the live knoppix? Or, do I need to set up knoppix on a hard drive, install all the drivers, settings, and programs I want for the client machine, then burn it to a bootable iso cd rom?
Well, once I learn how, I post back!
Similar Threads
-
By GaTk in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 10:21 PM
-
By dylan000 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 06:47 PM
-
By Drenhead in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By tesmith66 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 02:49 AM
-
By leolaw in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 02:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99