Yup works fine on Mozilla 1.5
Has anyone been able to install the spellchecker into mozilla in a HD install situation?
Yup works fine on Mozilla 1.5
I just HD-installed 3.3 hoping that this might help but it didn't. Of course the spell icon is present but there are no dictionaries included. When trying to add them from the Mozilla site it always fails stating that "the user did not grant the required security privilege" Repeating this as root results in a success but there are still no dictionaries present.
I fixed it...
My /usr/lib/mozilla/components/myspell was a link to a directory that didn't exist (can't remember what it was...) I unlinked it, did a mkdir myspell and copied the en_US.* into it.
This may be due to the fact that I installed knoppix as a french to deal with my keyboard?.?.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
NEW SAMSUNG 960 EVO 250GB NVMe - (MZ-V6E250)
$105.87
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00