-
Realplayer
Hi. I'm trying to install real player, but I can't execute the binary.
chmod u+x (rpinstaller.bin)
But I get the following error:
cannot execute binary file
I wish I knew what was wrong...
EDIT: Wow... I guess the Debian .bin file won't work in Knoppix. That's definitely a first for me
.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2005, 12:00 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:41 AM
-
By YoungTurk in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:25 PM
-
By linuxprince in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By thewalkingman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 06:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00