-
qt-x11-free
After a lot of problems trying to comile programs that need qt (kde)
I'm thinking of trying to install the qt-x11-free from the trolltech site,but as this is a source file (..tar.gz) , do I need to remove the qt2 and qt3 related
.deb packages from my knoppix hd install first , or can they go together with
qt-x11-free from trolltech??
-
I removed all qt related packages that weren't needed to run other programs ,then I installed qt-x11-free...rar.gz according to the install instructions and it
compiled and installled whithout any error messages.
Now i again tried to compile a ..tar.gz file that needs qt(kam2), and still I get same error message as before: looking for Qt ......not found.
Can anybody tell me how set PATH for QT in a debian system?(let the system know where ./configure has to look for qt)
-
Try:
./configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt
-
./configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/local/qt ,doesn't work
-
on my Knoppix 3.3 (2003-11-19) qt exists in the directory /usr/share/qt3.
next idea:
export QTDIR=/usr/share/qt3
./configure
By the way: with the Knoppix above I can compile my qt applications under kDevelop without any additional packages.
Good luck.
Similar Threads
-
By wiccaan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 01:04 AM
-
By zentu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:22 PM
-
By nabetse in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 12:23 AM
-
By nabetse in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 07:08 PM
-
By gretchen in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 05:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08