-
how to change qt theme from the command line
I realize it's a strange request, but I'd like to know how to change the QT theme from the command line. I've removed the KDE (and almost all of my QT apps) to save space (I use the openbox window manager) and was wondering how I could change the theme of my KDE apps without the KDE control panel. GTK 1/2 apps have two apps for this: switch, and switch2. Is it possible for QT as well? Or if there is no app available, is there a file that I could edit to affect this change? Just looking for any way to change the QT theme without KDE installed.
Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By teccim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By greygooseplz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 05:58 AM
-
By Jesse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 05:57 PM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 11:10 PM
-
By Ambrose in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99