-
Junior Member
registered user
can I use Knoppix to recover,run utiliies on this drive ?
I have a hard drive,running XP home,that wont boot to GUI.Keeps rebooting,I tried fixmbr but still reboots. Get this error Pri master HD SMART status bad,backup and replace
Tried R restore XP,but cant remember admin password
What started this was,I was converting audio files from CD to real player MP3s
Got a freeze up and this error
"windows delayed write failed" windows/system32\config\syEventEVT., failure computer hardware or network,
I am able to boot from a live Knoppix linux CD,how can I use linux to recover,run utiliies on this drive so it boots in XP?
Similar Threads
-
By madmike in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 11:27 PM
-
By bradleyko in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 05:00 PM
-
By raven in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 09:56 PM
-
By go2 in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:59 AM
-
By marlinswin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 04:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49

ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

â Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)â
$29.90

ASUS H110I-PLUS Motherboard LGA1151 w/ I5-7400 CPU, 8GB, Heatsink & I/O Shield
$60.00

MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00