-
Linux & USB KVMs
I've been trying to get a distro other than Mandrake 9 running on my machine. I use a USB KVM to switch from my gaming box to my Linux box. Whenever I try to run the install for Knoppix, Slackware, or Libranet the keyboard+mouse fail to respond after the kernel starts to load making installation impossible. What gives??? Has anyone else ran into these problems??? BTW, I used the usb.i kernel with Slackware 8.1, I used Libranet 2.0, and I used Knoppix 3.1 English 1-30-2003. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Mike
Similar Threads
-
By mpeden in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By ziggyrafiq in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95