I would also like to know as i am in the same boat as DodgeV83.
The easiest way (after being forced to do 2-3 harddriveformats/installs by trying to upgrade it myself with the debian kernel-image) for me to upgrade my kernel to 2.6 is by doing a Knoppix harddrive install!
Please release one soon so I can install it![]()
I would also like to know as i am in the same boat as DodgeV83.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Catalyst C9300X-NM-2C 2-Port 40G/100G Multi Gig
$775.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
CISCO ONS-CFP2D-400G-C( CFP2-400G MULTI-RATE DCO PlUGGABLE-C BAND TUNABLE)
$27000.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco ASR 901 Series A901-12C-FT-D Aggregation Services Router 800-40055-01
$122.40