I saw a Kanguru Wireless LAN USB Adapter with Flash Memmory built in to it recently, does anyone know whether this works with Knoppix? Does anyone know which 802.11b cards work with knoppix and with thumb drives do? I've given up on my Linksys USB card (it worked with 09-24 and 09-05, but hasn't worked since). What I would like to be able to do is use the Flash Memmory tomove stuff between home and school, while I would use the 802.11b card for my home network. Note: Since this is both a Flash Card and a Network card, I figured I'd put it in hardware.

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200RPM 3.5in SATA III 6Gb/s - enterprise-grade hard drive
$49.00
Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00
Western Digital Blue (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 64MB Cache) 1TB HDD
$19.90
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99