-
ftp: accessing hda2 issues. can only see ramdrive
I am able to connect to the FTP server, but can only see ramdrive. I want to see hda2 (type NTFS) to download files. on the desktop, I see the green arrow so that I know that hda2 is mounted.
I think what I need to do is make a symbolic link, but I'm not sure.
I tried ln -n /dev/hda2 /olddrive and I got an error. I also tried ln -n /mnt/hda2 /olddrive and got another error.
Both of these commads were issued in /ramdisk/home/knoppix/
Similar Threads
-
By camicio in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-05-2007, 08:09 AM
-
By jtaugher in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:55 PM
-
By KillYourRadio in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 03:48 AM
-
By chief in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:48 PM
-
By ghostqi in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM Storwize V5000E V5030E SAN Storage Control Enclosure Server w/ Dual 02PX517
$1249.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99