-
Lilo.conf questions
How do I edit lilo.conf so that it doesn't show on bootup? I tried setting the delay to 0 (edit:found out lilo.conf doesn't like non integer values) but lilo still pops up on bootup with the same delay it had before (approx 15 sec). Do I have to edit more than the delay?
After I edited and saved lilo.conf I ran lilo by typing "lilo" into a root shell. It didn't give me any errors and everything is still functioning properly (XP and Linux). Are there any arguments I have to give lilo at the shell to make it recognize my new changes?
Similar Threads
-
By tomjermy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:07 AM
-
By totenengle in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 03:39 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 05:03 PM
-
By greenbridge in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 08:51 PM
-
By mordor in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 07:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$305.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00