Thanks, got lilo.conf setup the way I want it, now the other people using the comp don't have to see lilo or Linux when they boot up.

Is there any way to set it up so I can select Knoppix from the boot manager I am using (GAG Graphical Boot Manager on floppy) and it will boot Knoppix automatically (either with or w/o lilo) and have it boot WinXP without any lilo at all if the GAG floppy is not in the drive at boot?

If there isn't any good solution to that, its no problem, using the Knoppix boot floppy to boot is fine with me for now.

Thanks again for the help .

Edit(2): My boot disk keeps getting stuck in the drive (can usually get it out tho), this is the only disk that this happens to (talk about luck huh?) so I'm going to try to find out how to make a boot floppy in hd Knoppix.